How to Buy
- You request a quote.
- We email you the quote valid for 1 hour.
- You confirm the purchase within 1 hour.
- We make an appointment with you to visit Commonwealth Vault and pay for the bullion.
- You visit Commonwealth Vault and set up a Commonwealth Bullion account.
- You provide photo ID, such as passport or drivers licence.
- You pay for your bullion via Eftpos, cash, bank cheque, or credit card ( surcharge applies).
- You sign a purchase order for your bullion.
- We give you a receipt confirming the purchase.
- We let you know when your bullion has been delivered to Commonwealth Vault (takes 5 to 10 working days).
- We store your bullion in our highly secure vault until you are able to visit.
- We make an appointment with you to visit Commonwealth Vault and transfer your bullion to your safe deposit box.
- You bring your photo ID and receipt to Commonwealth Vault.
- You physically take possession of your bullion and transfer it to your personal safe deposit box.
With more than a 110 years of experience in precious metals, The Perth Mint is the ideal partner for Commonwealth Vault. The partnership enables us to source a wide range of gold and silver bullion coins and bars for individuals and institutions seeking to add precious metals to their investment portfolios.
The Perth Mint, owned by the Government of Western Australia, guarantees the purity and weight of the gold and silver.
Commonwealth Vault offers safe & secure Gold & Silver bullion purchase & storage.
Choose from our storage options, each offering privacy, premium facilities, and state-of-the-art security to protect your investment.View our Storage Options